Greetings Masters and Instructors,
The month of May is here and we are exited to finally open the online registration for our amazing tournament. There are a lot of things happening in May and here is a summary.
Referee Class C Training – Saturday May 18, 2019
10:00am to 11:30am (Free – Computer Operator Course and Corner Judge)
12:00pm to 2:00pm ($30.00 – Skilled Judge and Center Referee)
For more information and registration visit this link http://do-martialarts.com/event/referee-class-c-training/
We will be sending a separate email for the instructors and local schools in Florida. We encourage the instructors and/or representative of Florida local Dojang’s to attend this training. The training will clarify how schools from different ITF’s or non ITF can/will be judged at the event.
Sunshine State ITF Open Tournament
- Have your students register here http://sunshinestateitf.com (you will be redirected to kihapp.com which is our Tournament Management Software)
- If you need help on how to register visit this link http://sunshinestateitf.com/how-to-register/
- If your student cannot find or select their Dojang (school), it means that the school haven’t request their invitation package information. Please send us an email with the following information in order for us to register your Dojang:
- Official School Name
- Instructor Name and Rank
- Mailing Address
- Direct Phone Number (to confirm you received the package)
- School Logo (to announce your participation in Social Media)
- How many Student Invitation Cards you will need?
For those who are planning to stay in our selected Hotel, the competitor will receive a link with our special Group Rate after they register.
Please let us know if you have any question and don’t hesitate to contact us.