Registration Refund Policy
The Sunshine State ITF, LLC value all members that always make any event possible. Sunshine State ITF incurs in substantial administrative cost before any event in order to provide a good experience to everyone. Therefore, our refund policy is that any Registration Fee is Non Refundable.
Sunshine State ITF Tournaments cannot guarantee competitors on any division but we will try to merge divisions that we believe are the right decision, based on the safety of the competitor. Sunshine State ITF, LLC is not responsible, if there are no other competitors in your division after we do our merge. Therefore, our refund policy is that the Registration Fee is Non Refundable.
If a competitor is disqualified and expelled from the tournament based on tournament rules, the registration fee is Non Refundable.
Fees cannot be transferred to another event or to another competitor.
Because we understand that there are certain circumstances out of our control, we have a few exceptions to the Non Refundable Fee. The following Refund Exception Policy only apply to our tournaments and not to our seminars or training hosted by Sunshine State ITF, LLC. The following exceptions are:
- If you email us over 46 days before the tournament starting day, we will refund 75% of the entry fee.
- If you email us between 31 to 45 days before the tournament starting day, we will refund 50% of the entry fee.
- If you email us between 16 to 30 days before the tournament starting day, we will issue a credit for our next tournament.
- If you email us between 15 days before the tournament starting day, there will be No-Refund, No Credit, No Exceptions.
- We will refund 75% of the entry fee if the event is cancelled for reasons out of our control.
If you have any other concern please contact us, we will be glad to answer any question you may have.