On Saturday May 6, we hosted a Board Breaking and Power Breaking event to allow students try something new in Taekwon-Do. While the event was small, it was full of fun, friendship, challenges and visitors from Canada.
We had two type of Categories, Board Breaking for all color belts students and also the Power Breaking for black belt students. The competition was great and students demonstrated how much it takes to break those boards. To the point that we invited some of the parents to try and break those boards and they also had fun. In general it was a great day and we want to thank everyone who participated.
- Master Golino from World Class Taekwon-Do
- Master Obregon from Taekwon-Do School of Excellence
- Master Zapata from ITO
- Mrs. Brooks from Brooks Martial Arts
- Mr. Reyes from DO-Martial Arts
- All parents and students that supported this event.
- Special thanks to Mr. Eric who flew from Canada to participate in our event and won 1st place in the Power Breaking.