How to Register
Thank you for your interest in our tournament. In order to facilitate the Registration Process here are some steps by steps on how to register in Kihapp (our tournament management software)
Steps by Steps
- When you click on our REGISTER NOW button you will be redirected to our Tournament Management Software website http://kihapp.com
- Click the Register Competitor button, to start the registration process
- Enter the Name and Email of the Adult that is paying for the Tournament. You will have the chance to enter the competitor on the next screen. If you are the Adult competing, you will have the chance to add yourself as a competitor on the next screen.
- Under new Registration Enter the Competitor's Information
- Select your School (if your school is not listed please have your instructor contact us)
- Email address (enter the competitor email address or leave it blank)
- Birthday (Age will be calculated automatically)
- Head-shot Photo (this is for the Badge ID)
- Make sure you select all the competing Categories
- Select your correct Rank
- Type your Weight in kg (or click the link Use Pounds to enter in pounds)
- Obstacle Course (for Children under 5 years old)
- Click Continue
SCREEN 3 - Confirmation Page
- Under the Confirmation Page make sure All the information is correct. This is very important at the time of bracketing. If you need to correct something click on "Edit Information"
- Click the check box and then click the Confirm and Continue button
- You just registered the first Competitor, if you need to add more competitors click on + Add Another Competitor and follow the same steps from Screen 2.
- To purchase General Entrance (Spectator Entry) click on the General Ticket button.
You can rename the General Entrance Ticket Name by clicking "Change Name" beside the current name.
When you complete your entries, you can pay with your Credit Card by clicking "Pay with Card" or using PayPal by clicking "Pay with PayPal"
For more information please contact us at 407-802-8550 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org